Best Of 2016 : Your favorites of Marie's outfits in 2016 !

First, I want to thank you all for voting! I also want to wish you a very Merry Christmas! We should see photos of the Danish Royal Family going to church on Christmas Eve and/or Christmas Day and maybe an official photo so there will be a post about it. I also planned posts for next week to fill up the time until January 1st and the first tiara event of the year : New Year Gala!
Here are the results !


Best Casual Outfit:

With 30%, your Best Casual Outfit is the outfit she wore for the photoshoot with HOLA for Marie's 40th Birthday! It was my favorite too!



Runner-up : With 15% each, Marie's first two outfits in Rio on August 1st and August 2nd!



Best Daywear Outfit - January to June :

With 47%, Marie's outfit for the official welcome of the Mexican President and his wife on April 13th. She wore her Paule Ka coat, Love Lou dress, Zara shoes and Longchamp clutch. It was my favorite too.


Runner-up: With 27%, it was the outfit she wore for Queen Margrethe's birthday on April 16th. She wore her Tara Jarmon coat, Emporio Armani dress and LK Bennett shoes.


Best Daywear Outfit - July to December : 

Well, this was the most complicated choice for you it seems as we have two winners! With 20% each , you chose Marie's outfit at the Copenhagen Jewellery & Watch show on August 21st and my own favorite, her outfit in Naevsted on September 27th : Paule Ka coat, Ganni dress, Zara shoes and Longchamp clutch!


Runner-up : With 15%, Marie's outfit on November 22nd is the runner-up. She wore a Theory coat, Burberry top, Hugo Boss skirt and Gianvito Rossi shoes at the DanChurchAid christmas reception.



Best Evening Outfit :

Usually, my favorite evening outfit is a tiara outfit , especially since Marie doesn't have many tiara event during the year and she always looks very good and her wedding tiara is one of my favorite so I thought there wouldn't much choice and a lot of you said the same thing to me. But on August 29th , Marie wore a dress she had already worn in March 2016 but it was the first time we actually got good photos of it with close-up on the beaded details and that outfit became my favorite of the year for Marie. Everything was on point and that dress fits her so well! And it appears many of you thought the same as this is your Best Evening Outfit with 50%!


Runner-Up : With 29%, the runner-up is the Rikke Gudnitz custom made gown she wore with Jimmy Choo shoes at the New Year Gala on January 1st!


This concludes a really great year for Marie fashion-wise I think. I think she took a little more risks, wears more prints (which I really like) and she discovered new brands/designers that I hope she'll continue wearing! For our pleasure, we'll have two tiara events in January for the Danish Royal Family with the New Year Gala but also a 3-day State Visit from Finland!

I'll see you with a post on Christmas if we have photos and in any case , after Christmas , I'll talk about Marie's favorite danish designers, there'll be a flashback friday post on the 30th with a recap of all of Marie's outfit for the New Year Gala since she first attended in 2009 and on the 31st, a 'Looking Forward to 2017' post!

I wish you all a Merry Christmas! Thank you for your support. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Confirmation of Prince Felix at Fredensborg Castle's Chapel

Prince Joachim and Princess Marie attends Opening of Parliament + Rolling Stones concert

Royal Dinner for Prince Nikolai's 18th Birthday